Eucalypts of the Strzelecki Ranges and surrounding areas
Covering Mornington Peninsula, Wilsons Promontory, Gippsland Plains and Gippsland Lakes.
A fully illustrated guide to the identification of eucalypts in south- east Victoria, this kit is designed for anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of eucalypts, regardless of plant identification experience.
Included are thirty-nine naturally-occurring and four commonly planted eucalypt species in the region that takes in Mornington Peninsula, Wilsons Promontory, Gippsland Plains and Gippsland Lakes.
This is the third edition; since 2016 this identification kit has been used and valued by a broad spectrum of the community including foresters, researchers, apiarists and tourists.
The book features:
- Pictorial keys for quick identification
- Life-size photographs of leaves, buds and capsules
- Photographs of tree trunks showing bark type
- Clear, simple diagrams of identifying features
- Explanations of botanical terms.
- Author: Jenny Wolswinkel
- Photographs: Faye Wedrowicz, Jenny Wolswinkel, Lilian Duthie
- Illustrations: Jenny Wolswinkel
- Cover design: Noel Browne
- Revised edition; previously published as Eucalypts of the Strzelecki Ranges and Gippsland Plains
- Publisher: Seeds of Gippsland, 2022
- ISBN: 9780645249101